Sunday, January 10, 2010

Front Evo Brembo Brake Install Completion

I tossed on the rear Stainless Steel brake lines, then Brad gave me a hand with bleeding the entire system. It took some time, and two rounds of bleeding, but he finally gave the hydraulic system his mark of approval.  So, the brake install is finished.

Wheels are back on, and I started getting into the wiring, but I'm too tired to go any further. That will be continued during the week.

Anyways, the weekend is over, but I'm satisfied with the progress that I made. Almost all of the chassis work is complete (just check out the 'To Do List' below). Here's how it sits on the ground.

(Note: There is only about 1mm of static clearance between the caliper and wheel.  Considering wheel deflection...I think I'm gonna need some spacers.)

1 comment: